Covid Update – 19th July
I’m sure you are aware that, with effect from the 19th July, the Government has withdrawn all of the COVID-related restrictions which applied to hospitality venues. Here at the Railway Hotel, we have decided to take a more cautious approach by gradually removing restrictions to maintain an enhanced level of safety for all customers and our staff during the transition back to normal operation.
What will change?
From 19th July, we will:
- be halting temperature checks on arrival
- no longer need your contact details but we would encourage you to continue using the Track and Trace App
- prefer you to wear a mask when accessing your table, but we will leave it up to your good sense
- be relaxing social distancing rules
From 19th July:
- there will be no service at the bar – staff will provide full table service
- ventilation will be enhanced (just a reminder too – as the good weather seems to be on its way now, we also have a lovely open-air courtyard behind the Hotel with comfortable seating and tables with parasols)
- there will still be sanitising stations at the entrance and around the hotel
We would be very grateful for your patience and understanding in this very difficult time for staff and customers alike. I’m sure I don’t need to ask you, please, to treat our staff in a polite and courteous way as they work in the current challenging environment, always with your best interests and safety at heart.