The safety of our staff and guests is of paramount importance to us. We want everyone visiting the Railway Hotel to have a fabulous, and safe visit.
We are a COVID SECURE venue. In addition to following all government guidelines, we are also members of the AA Covid Confident scheme and Visit Britain “We’re Good To Go”.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
We are currently operating a flexible room booking policy. Hotel room bookings can be transferred or cancelled upto 48 hours prior to your arrival. If we are forced to close the Railway Hotel due to COVID-19, bookings can be transferred or cancelled at no charge. You can find full details of our Terms & Conditions here.